Monday 8 August 2011

regards, from envy

Why do we torture ourselves by staying friends with our exes on Facebook? Or am I the outstanding village idiot who hasn't caught on to the social taboo yet? Once in a while I find myself resisting the urge to troll the shit out of one particular ex's wall. I'd tell him, in CAPS, that he and his girlfriend need to quit exchanging vomit-inducing banter like it's nobody's business, because it's just that - nobody's business. You know what it also is? Lies reassuring lies. His drunken self has given him away too many times. If I remember correctly, and I do, the last few times I've seen him ended in him emotionally jumping into the sack with me. I'm also tempted to throw in that they are doing society a disservice, but that's a tad too dramatic. I can't grasp the reasoning behind putting your relationship on full-frontal display like that. Are they too insecure or have I just not yet met someone who makes me feel so outwardly infatuated? In any case, flirting over air waves is so 2000's.

No comments:

Post a Comment